- Our Application will place the Business visa application pdf files in predefined folder.
- File watcher will look in for the files in the folder and process the pdf / word file to extract the respective text value against the respective field from pdf to the MySQL database. RPA has to provide the predefined template for pdf / word file that need to be extracted.
- Once the file is processed, system will automatically move the file to processed folder. If there is any error in the file it will not process the same so it will retain the file in the process folder.
- Browser based system is developed for the embassy staff to view /modify the extracted data from pdf / word.
- Import data from .xls to the database and view the same in the provided system RPA can select the fields and generate the report based on their selection dynamically.
- To find a solution whereby hundreds of cases can be prepared with a single click.
- An Immigration Petition/Application generally consists of the following:
- Cover Letter to USCIS
- One of more USCIS Forms, relevant to the Petition/Application type
- Support Statement/Letter, wherever applicable
- Supporting documents for the Petition/Application (Example: Biographic Information Page of Passport, I-94 Document, Visa Stamp, Degree and Transcripts, Birth and/or Marriage Certificates, etc.)
- Currently, firms prepare the Petition/Application forms for each Foreign National Beneficiary (FNB) by going into the respective FNB's record/profile, and print the forms when completed
- Some fields on the forms are auto-populated with the information completed in questionnaires completed by the Employer and FNB, or or fields updated in the Case Management Software (CMS)
- The supporting documents are either stored in the CMS or on a shared drive within the firm's network. The documents to be included with the Petition/Application are printed individually and assembled with the Petition/Application.
- The Cover Letter and Support Statement can be prepared in the CMS or on a local computer or shared drive
- Build a solution with the capability of preparing/producing hundreds of Petitions/Applications with a single click
- Prepare the forms for hundreds of cases using a data set ( Excel, SQL etc.)
- Prepare Cover Letter and Support Statement using a template
- Create a folder for each FNB and save the forms, letter(s) and supporting documents for each FNB in the data set, for the paralegal/attorney's review
Why you need RPA
- Businesses can use RPA in a number of tasks, like generating mass emails, extracting data from media such as PDFs and scanned documents, creating and sending invoices, employee history verification, and payroll automation.
- RPA can help in quote-to-cash by automating sales operations, thereby not only executing transactions faster, but also with a greater degree of accuracy.
- RPA reduces human errors normally associated with repeating the same task over and over by rote. Inevitably, mistakes creep in.
- RPA can reduce staffing costs while increasing productivity and efficiency. RPA applications that take care of the redundant grunt work free up employees to do other tasks
- RPA works faster than humans doing the same tasks, which means quicker turnarounds when dealing with clients.
- Automatically fetch documents from various sources, extract the data you are looking for, and move it to where it belongs in real-time.
Ways to measure the ROI of an RPA deployment
1. Cost savings:
* Reduce operating costs and increase throughput.
2. Significant process improvements:
* Get more done in less time.
* Add/change processes as needed.
3. Redeployment of resources to higher value functions:
* Allow employees to offload tasks to robots so people can focus on the customer and the task at hand.
4. Improved productivity:
* Minimize manual, error-prone processes.
* Expand virtual workforce quickly and easily.
5. Improved quality:
* Increase compliance and audit ability.
* Increase consistency with standardized processes.
6. Improved customer service:
* Eliminate human errors to improve customer satisfaction.
7. Improved compliance:
Another major benefit of RPA is that it offers a non-invasive alternative to traditional IT integration.RPA can be used across all industries, from financial services, retail, energy, utilities, telecoms and manufacturing. It is flexible and scalable.
Aleda plays as an intermediate between the Clients and Brokers. The main purpose of this application is to gather all the information such as personal details and investment details of a client and based upon the information provided, classify the clients under several categories.
Clients are categorized based upon their income, age, properties and assets that they possess. Aleda is a third-party source which feeds the gathered information from the clients to various brokers all around the world through Application Program Interface (API).
- Bootstrap ready pages that can be created and/or modified using an intuitive drag and drop interface. It supports a number of form fields.
- Form fields can be grouped together as a block and reused in different pages.
- Page logics can be defined for form controls to hide/show child controls based on the input given in the parent control.
- Workflows can be defined by modifying the page order dynamically.
- Highly customizable Eligibility Test Rules where rules for client eligibility are dynamically defined by logical AND / OR operators.
- Email Campaign module that facilitates the act of sending promotional emails with editable HTML templates and target lists.
- Pdf documents that has to send to the client after successful registration can be created and/or modified dynamically with a HTML editor.
HRMS is a Human Resources Software that combines a number of systems and processes to ensure the easy management of a business' employees and data. Human Resources Software is used by businesses to combine a number of necessary HR functions, such as storing employee data, managing payrolls, recruitment processes, benefits administration and keeping track of attendance records. It ensures everyday Human Resources processes are manageable and easy to access.
The function of the human resources department involves tracking employee histories, skills, abilities, salaries, and accomplishments. There are two Logins for this application. One Login acts as the Super Admin (Product owner) and another login act as Client(Companies). This Project contains nearly 120+ Modules. Each module performs a separate function within that helps with information gathering or tracking. By allowing employees to update personal information and perform other tasks, information is kept more accurate.
- Attendance Management
- Timesheet Management
- Leave Management
- Claim Management
- Payroll Management
- HR Managment
- Company Management
- Data Maintenance
- Security Management
Egnatium Experiences Pro for corporate Survey Management – This Application helps to capture the customer experiences survey responses from anywhere. This Business Survey Application is easy to collect responses. Question for the survey are Framed in four different languages namely English, Arabic, Malay and Albanian and user on logging in can take the surveys in any one of the above four languages.
This Project comes under the Inventory Management system. Inventory management is a very important function that determines the health of the supply chain as well as the impacts the financial health of the balance sheet. The Main Purpose of this Application is to Maintain and track details about the stocks available and generate Reports.
The Products are classified under Major, Minor Categories and along with the Brands. Vendor details can also be tracked using this application. Stocks Available, Stocks issued, and Report details are maintained and can be Tracked easily using this application.